Haringey Children Home Support Services
London Borough of Haringey (‘Haringey’) is establishing a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to procure and commission home support service for vulnerable children between the ages of 0 and 18 years of age with various health care needs including but not limited to the following conditions:
• frailty or long-term health conditions
• physical disabilities and/or moving and handling needs or requirement for specialist equipment
• learning disabilities including autism and/or behaviour which is challenging
• complex health needs including life limiting conditions
• cognitive impairments
• sensory impairments
• profound and multiple learning disabilities
• mental health problems or mental illness
• challenging behaviours
• speech impediment (nonverbal).
The DPS shall be divided into service categories.
• Childrens Home Support Central Haringey
• Childrens Home Support East Haringey
• Childrens Home Support West Haringey
• Out of Borough
• Covid-19 Resilience.
When applying for membership of the DPS, potential suppliers will be invited to select which options within each of the service category characteristics they wish to apply for. There is no limit on the number of options that a supplier may choose – this is entirely at the discretion of the supplier so a supplier may choose to apply for all service category characteristics. Suppliers that are appointed to the DPS will be appointed to the Service Category/Categories as determined by their selections in relation to the service category characteristics.
When a contract is being awarded under the Haringey Children Home Support Services DPS, the council shall select which service category applies to that contract and the suppliers that are registered to the relevant service category shall be invited to submit an offer.
The contracts to be awarded under this Haringey Children Home Support Services DPS will be subject to the ‘light touch regime’ under sections 74 to 76 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (the ’2015 Regulations’). Accordingly the full scope of the 2015 Regulations do not apply. Nothing in this OJEU Notice or any other document issued during the procurement process (which refers to the process regarding admission to the DPS, to the award of contracts under the DPS or otherwise) shall be taken as acceptance that the full scope of the 2015 Regulations applies nor is it intended to create any contract (express or implied) that Haringey is conducting the procurement in accordance with the full scope of the 2015 Regulations. In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the above, although the dynamic purchasing system that is being procured is modelled on a dynamic purchasing system under Regulation 34 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, Haringey is not bound by regulation 34 in relation to the establishment and operation of the dynamic purchasing system.
The following contracting authorities shall also be permitted to award contracts under the DPS for the provision of services in its own geographical area upon entering an access agreement with Haringey:
• the following local authorities: London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, London Borough of Barnet, LondonBorough of Bexley, London Borough of Brent, London Borough of Bromley, London Borough of Camden,London Borough of Croydon, London Borough of Ealing, London Borough of Enfield, Royal Borough ofGreenwich, London Borough of Hackney, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, London Borough of Harrow, London Borough of Havering, London Borough of Hillingdon, London Borough of Hounslow, London Borough of Islington, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, London Borough of Lambeth, City of London, London Borough of Lewisham, London Borough of Merton, London Borough of Newham, London Borough of Redbridge, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames,London Borough of Southwark, London Borough of Sutton, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, London Borough of Waltham Forest, London Borough of Wandsworth, London Borough of Westminster; and
• any local authority in the following counties: Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire and Berkshire
In the event that any such local authority awards a contract under the Haringey Children Home Support Services DPS then such contract may include services procured by that local authority on behalf of the North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group (NCL CCG) with responsibility for the relevant service user.
The Haringey Children Home Support Services procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: http://demand.sproc.net
Disclaimer: BFT Consult is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained within this tender notice, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness.