Health & Wellbeing Tenders
We are passionate about helping our clients win health & wellbeing tenders. Our tender writers have achieved highest quality scores for the following tenders:
Smoking Cessation / Stop Smoking Tenders
Weight Management Tenders
Physical Activity Tenders
Community Wellbeing Tenders
Substance Misuse Tenders:
Our tender writers have over 15 years’ experience of winning drug and alcohol service contracts. These include:
- Payment by results models
- Prevention and harm reduction services
- Recovery services
- Structured Tier 3 substance misuses services
- Residential Tier 4 substance misuse services
- Criminal Justice Services
- Community aftercare services
We have experience of supporting sole providers to win contracts and lead provider / subcontractor models to win £multi-million contracts.
Mental Health Tenders:
We provide outstanding bid writing services for charities, CICs, NHS Foundation Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, and privately owned businesses to win the following contracts:
- Community mental health tenders including IAPT and supporting people to access training, education and employment and remain in employment (in-work mental health support).
- Children and young people emotional health & wellbeing tenders. These have included school based support, family support services and community support.
- Carer respite tenders including provision of day centre services, short breaks, and care & support.