Health & Wellbeing Tenders
We are passionate about helping our clients win health & wellbeing tenders.
Our bid writers have supported organisations to win the following health & wellbeing tenders:
Smoking Cessation / Stop Smoking Services
We can help you win individual stop smoking contracts and these services as part of wider health & wellbeing tenders. Our experience is second to none – even achieving an evaluation score of 100% for one stop smoking tender!
Weight Management Services
We’ve supported organisations to win multiple weight management contracts including nutrition, Tier 2 weight management, Tier 3 clinical weight management services & related health & wellbeing tenders.
Physical Activity Services
Our bid writers have supported organisations to win a range of physical activity tenders including family health & wellbeing services and children & young person health & wellbeing services.
Community Health & Wellbeing Services
These have included integrated wellbeing services and the engagement of schools, young people and families in health improvement activities.
Substance Misuse Services
Our tender writers have over 15 years experience of winning drug and alcohol service contracts. These include:
- Payment by results models
- Prevention and harm reduction services
- Recovery services
- Structured Tier 3 substance misuses services
- Residential Tier 4 substance misuse services
- Criminal Justice Services
- Community aftercare services
We have experience of supporting sole providers to win substance misuse contracts and lead provider / subcontractor models to win £multi-million contracts.
Mental Health Services
We provide outstanding bid writing services for charities, CICs, NHS Foundation Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, and privately owned businesses to win the following contracts:
- Community mental health tenders including IAPT and supporting people to access training, education and employment and remain in employment (in-work mental health support).
- Children and young people emotional health & wellbeing tenders. These have included school based support, family support services and community support.
- Carer respite tenders including provision of day centre services, short breaks, and care & support.