Substance Misuse Treatment Services (Leicestershire and Rutland) Tender
Leicestershire County Council and Rutland County Council are procuring a new Integrated Substance Misuse Treatment service.
The Councils are also working in partnership with the Office for the Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire and the National Probation Service – East Midlands, who will provide funding via the Contract to meet specific elements within the service.
The aim of this Integrated Substance Misuse Treatment service will be to deliver a trauma informed treatment service for young persons, young adults and adults within Leicestershire and Rutland who are experiencing problematic substance misuse. The service should take a recovery-based approach as well as a whole family approach with the aim of reducing harms and supporting recovery thereby improving overall health, wellbeing and safety.
The Service will be an open access service for all residents of Leicestershire (excluding Leicester City) and Rutland who are seeking support for their substance misuse and will include:
• Community based drug and alcohol services for young people, young adults and adults
• Support for children and young people whose parents are misusing substances
• Blood borne virus testing and vaccination
• Harm reduction services e.g. needle and syringe programmes
• Supervised consumption services
• Inpatient detoxification services
• Residential rehabilitation placements (for Leicestershire residents only)
• Training and development of the wider workforce
• Criminal justice substance misuse services
Value excluding VAT: £30,000,000
Duration of the contract or the framework agreement
Duration in months
Time limit for receipt of expressions of interest
21 July 2021
Interested in more health tenders? View more health tender opportunities here.
Disclaimer: BFT Consult is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained within this tender notice, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness.