Derby City Council wishes to undertake a consultation exercise to gain information and feedback from suitably qualified and experienced organisations, local people and interested stakeholders in advance of a formal procurement process in respect of the service provision of Day Opportunities.
The results will help inform how the new service will be commissioned.
The aims of this commissioning process include:
– creating a new commissioning and service delivery model
– effective delivery of good quality care and support
– increasing the capacity of the market (Building on existing and forming new relationships with providers)
– creating a sustainable approach for all parties
– ensuring customers have access to quality local services that offer value for money
This consultation is not an invitation to tender. The Council, as the contracting authority, is issuing this request for information and feedback only, in order to assess the reaction of the market, secure feedback to improve the service, so that our potential procurement process is more focused and efficient.
Please complete the response document https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/9885d4c3-6781-4679-ac6b-cb4055d6f644 and return to Stephen.Cotterill@derby.gov.uk.