Social Care Tenders
We are commercial members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and have over 8 years' experience of winning social care tenders including:
- Domiciliary care tenders. We have provided bid writing services to help our clients win domiciliary care contracts across the UK. These have included ranking 1st on homecare frameworks and winning prime provider contracts.
- Reablement tenders
- Extra Care tenders (we've supported one client to win contracts to deliver care & support in over 12 Extra Care Schemes!).
- Complex Care tenders
- Hospital discharge tenders
- Carers support tenders
Health & Wellbeing Tenders
We are passionate about helping our clients win health & wellbeing contracts. Our bid writers have achieved highest quality scores for the following tenders:
- Smoking cessation / stop smoking tenders (where we've achieved a tender score of 100% for the method statements!).
- Substance misuse tenders (drug and alcohol services) including community Tier 2 & 3 recovery services, inpatient services and criminal justice services.
- Weight management tenders including nutrition, Tier 2 wellbeing and Tier 3 clinical services.
- Physical activity tenders including family health and wellbeing.
Mental Health & Disability Tenders
We provide outstanding bid writing services for charities, CICs, NHS Foundation Trusts, Mental Health Trusts and privately owned businesses to win the following contracts:
- Physical disability tenders (adults and children)
- Learning disability tenders (adults and children)
- Carer respite tenders
- Community mental health tenders
- Children & young people emotional health & wellbeing tenders
Call us to request our health & social care bid writing service or to simply have a chat about your tender requirements. We are always happy to have an informal conversation.
Tel: 0845 680 2618
All we ask is that you are good at what you do. Why? So that we don’t inadvertently help poor companies to submit high quality social care tenders that win contracts that others are better placed to deliver. As long as your company delivers high quality services then we would be delighted to win multiple contracts for you. If you want to secure a contract for any health and social care service including older people, dementia, learning disability, physical disability, supported living, disabled children and mental health tenders then contact us today - you won't be disappointed.