Social Care Tenders
We are commercial members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and our social care bid writers have over 8 years' experience of winning social care tenders including:
- Domiciliary Care Tenders - We've provided social care bid writing services to help our clients win domiciliary care contracts across the UK. These have included ranking 1st on homecare frameworks and winning prime provider contracts. Recent wins have included homecare contracts in Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire, Peterborough, Middlesbrough, Sheffield, Cornwall and Gateshead.
- Reablement tenders - Sometimes these are included within homecare contracts and other times they are standalone lots or tenders in their own right. We understand the importance of helping people to regain and maintain their independence and the person centred approaches that must be used to maximise service user outcomes. Our social care bid writers have helped our clients win Reablement Contracts in multiple local authority areas.
- Extra Care Tenders - Usually, there can be only one winner in Extra Care tenders and we've won these tenders time and time again across the whole of the UK. Recent wins have included Extra Care contracts in Hull, Harrow, Torbay, Barking & Dagenham and Havering. Our social care bid writers have supported one of our clients to win contracts to deliver care & support in over 12 Extra Care Schemes!
- Complex Care Tenders - We understand the additional skills, training, experience and techniques that are required to support people with complex care needs and our bid writers have supported our clients to win contracts for complex care services. These have included accommodation based services and domiciliary care and support.
- Hospital Discharge Tenders - Providing rapid response teams and close partnership working with hospital discharge teams, social services and others (e.g. utilities companies, GPs and community services) are crucial for the delivery of hospital discharge services. We've supported our clients to win hospital discharge contracts which have enabled people to significantly reduce their risk of hospital readmission.
- Carers Support Tenders - We've worked with dedicated carer support organisations (including charities and private sector providers) and generic health and social care providers to win contracts that provide direct support to carers and provide respite and short-break services.
All we ask is that you are good at what you do. Why? So that we don’t inadvertently help poor companies to submit high quality social care tenders that win contracts that others are better placed to deliver. As long as your company delivers high quality services then we would be delighted to win multiple contracts for you. If you want to secure a contract for any health and social care service including older people, dementia, learning disability, physical disability, supported living, disabled children and mental health tenders then contact us today - you won't be disappointed.
Call us to request our health & social care bid writing service or to simply have a chat about your tender requirements. We are always happy to have an informal conversation.
Tel: 0845 680 2618